"Today bring to Me the Souls of Priests and Religious,
and immerse them in My unfathomable mercy. It was they who gave me strength to endure My bitter Passion. Through them as through channels My mercy flows out upon mankind."
Most Merciful Jesus, from whom comes all that is good,
increase Yourgrace in men and women consecrated to Your service,* that they mayperform worthy works of mercy; and that all who see them may glorify the Father of Mercy who is in heaven.
Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the company of chosen ones in Your vineyard -- upon the souls of priests and religious; and endow them with the strength of Your blessing. For the love of the Heart of Your Son in which they are enfolded, impart to them Your power and light, that they may be able to guide others in the way of salvation and with one voice sing praise to Your boundless mercy forages without end. Amen.
- Daily Ramblings
- What Do YOU See in the PURIFICATOR?
- Travel to Fatima
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy
- Medjugorje Novena
- Prayer to St. Michael (Long Form)
- Novena to Saints Peter and Paul
- Chaplet of St. Michael with AUDIO
- Novena to the Holy Spirit for the Seven Gifts
- Saintly Quotes about the Blessed Mother
- Binding to Jesus
- Novena to St. Therese of the Little Flower
- Novena to St. Joseph and Novena to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- The Four Mysteries of the Holy Rosary
- Bishops Who Have Visited Medjugorje
- The Sistine Chapel
- Prayers for Humility
- Efficacious Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Novena to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- Medjugore Live Streaming Video
- Daily Marian Consecration
- 33 Day Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary (page 4)
- 33 Day Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary (Page 3)
- 33 Day Total Consecration to Jesus Through Mary (Page 2)
- 33 Day Total Consecration to Jesus Through Mary (Page 1)
- Medjugorje Videos
- 4 Popes and the USA Bishops
- Medjugorje: The Septic Tank of the World for Sin
- A Lenten Examination of Conscience
- Mary Did You Know?
- Contact Fr. Neil
- The 4 Qualities of the Church