"Today bring to Me all Devout and Faithful Souls, and immerse them in the ocean of My mercy. These souls brought me consolation on the Way of the Cross. They were a drop of consolation in the midst of an ocean of bitterness."
Most Merciful Jesus, from the treasury of Your mercy, You impart You graces in great abundance to each and all. Receive us into the abode of Your Most
Compassionate Heart and never let us escape from It. We beg this grace of You by that most wondrous love for the heavenly Father with which Your Heart
burns so fiercely.
Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon faithful
souls, as uponvthe inheritance of Your Son. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, grant them Your blessing and surround them with Your constant protection. Thus may they never fail in love or lose the treasure
of the holy faith, but rather, with all the hosts of Angels and Saints, may they glorify Your boundless mercy for endless ages. Amen.
- Daily Ramblings
- What Do YOU See in the PURIFICATOR?
- Contact Fr. Neil
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy
- Medjugorje Novena
- Prayer to St. Michael (Long Form)
- Novena to Saints Peter and Paul
- Chaplet of St. Michael with AUDIO
- Novena to the Holy Spirit for the Seven Gifts
- Saintly Quotes about the Blessed Mother
- Binding to Jesus
- Novena to St. Therese of the Little Flower
- Novena to St. Joseph and Novena to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- The Four Mysteries of the Holy Rosary
- Bishops Who Have Visited Medjugorje
- The Sistine Chapel
- Prayers for Humility
- Efficacious Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Novena to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- Medjugore Live Streaming Video
- Daily Marian Consecration
- 33 Day Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary (page 4)
- 33 Day Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary (Page 3)
- 33 Day Total Consecration to Jesus Through Mary (Page 2)
- 33 Day Total Consecration to Jesus Through Mary (Page 1)
- Medjugorje Videos
- 4 Popes and the USA Bishops
- Medjugorje: The Septic Tank of the World for Sin
- A Lenten Examination of Conscience
- Mary Did You Know?
- The 4 Qualities of the Church