Today bring to Me the souls who are detained in purgatory and immerse them in the abyss of My mercy.
Most Merciful Jesus, You Yourself have said that You desire mercy; so I bring into the abode of Your Most
Compassionate Heart the souls in Purgatory, souls who are very dear to You, and yet, who must make retribution to Your justice. May the streams of Blood and Water which gushed forth from Your Heart put out the flames of Purgatory that there, too, the power of Your mercy may be celebrated.
Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls suffering in Purgatory, who are enfolded in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. I beg You, by the sorrowful Passion of Jesus
Your Son, and by all the bitterness with which His most sacred Soul was flooded: Manifest Your mercy to the souls who are under Your just scrutiny.
Look upon them in no other way but only through the Wounds of Jesus, Your dearly beloved Son; for we firmly elieve that there is no limit to Your goodness and compassion.
- Daily Ramblings
- What Do YOU See in the PURIFICATOR?
- Travel to Fatima
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy
- Medjugorje Novena
- Prayer to St. Michael (Long Form)
- Novena to Saints Peter and Paul
- Chaplet of St. Michael with AUDIO
- Novena to the Holy Spirit for the Seven Gifts
- Saintly Quotes about the Blessed Mother
- Binding to Jesus
- Novena to St. Therese of the Little Flower
- Novena to St. Joseph and Novena to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- The Four Mysteries of the Holy Rosary
- Bishops Who Have Visited Medjugorje
- The Sistine Chapel
- Prayers for Humility
- Efficacious Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Novena to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- Medjugore Live Streaming Video
- Daily Marian Consecration
- 33 Day Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary (page 4)
- 33 Day Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary (Page 3)
- 33 Day Total Consecration to Jesus Through Mary (Page 2)
- 33 Day Total Consecration to Jesus Through Mary (Page 1)
- Medjugorje Videos
- 4 Popes and the USA Bishops
- Medjugorje: The Septic Tank of the World for Sin
- A Lenten Examination of Conscience
- Mary Did You Know?
- Contact Fr. Neil
- The 4 Qualities of the Church