Today bring to Me souls who have
become lukewarm, and immerse them in the abyss of My mercy.
Most compassionate Jesus, You
are Compassion Itself. I bring lukewarm souls into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart. In this fire of Your pure love let these tepid souls, who, like corpses, filled You with such deep loathing, be once again set aflame.
Most Compassionate Jesus, exercise the omnipotence of Your mercy and draw them into the very ardor of Your love, and bestow upon them the gift of holy love, for nothing is beyond Your power.
Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon lukewarm souls who are nonetheless enfolded in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. Father of Mercy, I beg You by the bitter Passion
of Your Son and by His three-hour agony on the Cross: Let them, too, glorifv the abyss of Your mercy. Amen.
- Daily Ramblings
- Medjugorje Novena
- What Do YOU See in the PURIFICATOR?
- Prayer to St. Michael (Long Form)
- Novena to Saints Peter and Paul
- Chaplet of St. Michael with AUDIO
- Chaplet of Divine Mercy with scenes from The Passion of the Christ
- Novena to the Holy Spirit for the Seven Gifts
- Saintly Quotes about the Blessed Mother
- Binding to Jesus
- Novena to St. Therese of the Little Flower
- Novena to St. Joseph and Novena to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- The Four Mysteries of the Holy Rosary
- Bishops Who Have Visited Medjugorje
- The Sistine Chapel
- Prayers for Humility
- Efficacious Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Novena to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- Medjugore Live Streaming Video
- Daily Marian Consecration
- 33 Day Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary (page 4)
- 33 Day Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary (Page 3)
- 33 Day Total Consecration to Jesus Through Mary (Page 2)
- 33 Day Total Consecration to Jesus Through Mary (Page 1)
- Medjugorje Videos
- 4 Popes and the USA Bishops
- Medjugorje: The Septic Tank of the World for Sin
- A Lenten Examination of Conscience
- Mary Did You Know?
- Contact Fr. Neil
- The 4 Qualities of the Church